Saturday, April 18, 2009

Black Point, Great Guana Cay, Bahamas

We are a little further down island and doing well. We are at Loraine's cafe in Black Point using their computer system. Once again, we apologize if we did not answer your questions and e-mails yet, communication with the outside world is very limited. We are about 50 miles from Georgetown and good internet service, we hope. We should be there sometime next week, weather permitting and hope to update the site with pictures. As for now we have access to cold beer, strong rum punch, and fresh home made coconut bread. This morning, walking along the beach we found wild coconut palms and knocked down two coconuts, husked (peeled) them, cracked them open to drink the water and brought them to the boat to eat. Tonight we meet a number of other cruisers in town for pizza and beer. It's a rough life but we enjoy it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! Just to let you know I have my laptop now and Im going to install the phonejack. I can't wait until yall come back home where your family is (the people that love you with all their hearts!) I hope yall are having a great time.

Love Always
Brandi Deville
AKA O-SO-LONESOME!

Anonymous said...

Ok guys I have the magicjack installed! We need to plan a time for us to call eachother. I'm home all day so maybe email me and let me know when yall can talk. Love yall so much hope to talk with yall soon.

Love Always
Brandi Deville
AKA O-SO-LONESOME!

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys its me againg I just want to leave my email just incase yall don't have it-
noel_421@yahoo.com
ok love yall

O-SO-LONESOME