Friday, May 8, 2009

Conception Island

We made it to Conception Island and will share a few pictures. It was quite beautiful.

A really small crab on the beach.

Carolyn took this picture through a glass bottom bucket. She was in the dinghy and I was diving the reef.

Diving the reef.


Beach.




Inland terrain.


Carolyn climbing to the top of a bluff. The veiw was great.


Veiw from bluff.


Veiw from bluff.


Laundry day on Moondance.


Everyone up the creek and paddles. This was an estuary for young turtles and fish. We tried to take pictures of the turtles but they were way to fast.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Love Always
Brandi Deville
AKA O-SO-LONESOME

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys!! I need yall to call me asap I need to know what to do about yalls camp dues. I love yall can't wait to see yall in july! Best birthday present ever!!!

love always
O-SO-LONESOME